The Merry Wives of Windsor (etc.), 20 April 1917, Image 2 of 3
1. ORGAN RECITAL by Mr. W. F. AMIES.
2. Scene from "KING JOHN."
(Room in a Castle. )
Hubert - GRACE SEPPINGS
Prince Arthur - STELLA BONHEUR
*Two Attendants - VERA HARPHAM, NORA ROBINSON
By kind perm1ss1on of Miss ITALIA CONTI.
* NOTE:- King JOhn seized the English Throne in spite of the undoubted right of the Prince Arthur. He could not rest while Arthur lived, and plotted with Hubert to have him killed.
3. Scene from "KING HENRY VIII."
(A Street in Westminster.)
Duke of Buckingham - Mr. COWLEY WRIGHT
Sir Thomas Lovel - Miss GABAIN
1st and 2nd Gentleman - MSS POTTER, MISS LYLE
NOTE- Cardinal Wolsey, thinking tha tBuckingham was growing too powerful, persuaded King Henry that he was conspiring against him in order to seize the Throne for himself.
4. Recitation from "KING RICHARD III."
The Duke of Gloucester - Mr. ACTON BOND
The Lady Anne - Miss EVE ACTON
5. Scenes from "KlNG HENRY V."
By Junior Players.
Henry FABIA DRAKE
Exeter ETHEL HODGSON
Westmoreland, Mountjoy DOLLY NEAVE
King of France ETHEL HODGSON
Bedford MURIEL CLARKE
Queen of France DOLLY NEAVE
Katherine MURIEL CLARKE
Alice AUDREY CAMERON
1. The English Camp.
2. Another part of the Field
3. The French Court.
6. Scene from "CORIOLANUS." Act I. Scene 3.
Volumnia. Mother to Coriolanus Mrs. SABA RALEIGH
Virgilia. Wife to Coriolanus Miss HAZEL JONES
Valeria . Friend to Virgilia Mrss RUTH BOWER
Gentlewoman Miss BLOMFIELD
Young Marcus, son to Coriolanus Miss PRUNELLA PAGE
7. Scenes from
"THE MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR.'
Mistress Page Miss ELLEN TERRY
Mistress Ford MISS EDITH EVANS
Sir John Falstaff Mr. ROY BYFORD
Robin, his page MISS AUDREY CAMERON
Servants to Mistress Ford: Sir ALBERT SEYMOUR, Mr. A. DICKSON, Mr. STUART ANDERSON, MR. E.RICE
1. A Street in Windsor.
2. Mistress Ford's House.
"God Save the King"